2024 HONDA AFRICA TWIN
2024 Honda Africa Twin – who is the real conqueror of the track? Adventure bikes are top-rated lately, and they even continue to show resistance from various sectors both in design, technology, and even the performance offered.
Will the Honda Africa Twin start a new, different chapter this time? Judging from their challenges, they need to combine sophisticated touring and driving technology with total reliability so the next model will convey the joy of driving comfortably.
Many hope out there who want an update for the next model if you look at the advantages of the Honda African Twin (based on the previous model):
- Off-road capabilities: The Honda African Twin is known for its outstanding performance. It features a robust chassis, long-travel suspension, and off-road-friendly features such as selectable ride modes, traction control, and an adjustable windscreen.
- Engine performance: The Africa Twin usually has a robust and reliable engine offering good torque and smooth power delivery. It makes it suitable for both on-road and off-road adventures.
- Comfortable touring: Bikes generally provide a comfortable ride for long-distance touring. It offers upright seating, ample wind protection, and adjustable suspension to handle various road conditions.
- Weight: if the following model can be considered for the importance of the Africa Twin to be lighter than the existing Twin, this will slightly make the Africa Twin easier to maneuver in tight spaces or off-road situations that require agility.
- Price 2022: The Africa Twin is considered expensive by some as Adventure motorbikes tend to have higher prices compared to other models of motorbikes, such as the Africa Twin, Africa Twin DCT, Africa Twin Adventure Sport ES DCT, and Africa Twin Adventure Sport ES, which range from $14,499 – $17,299 excluding accessories can be a limiting factor for some buyers.
The Honda Africa Twin is not a vehicle that has only been developed recently; they have had a rich history spanning decades.
The Honda Africa Twin comes in four versions: the XRV650 (1988-1989), XRV750T (1990-2000), CRF1000L (2016-2019), and CRF1100L (2020-present).
the Africa Twin is expected to introduce a more powerful engine in 2024, possibly with more significant displacement or better performance characteristics. It can improve the bike’s power delivery and overall performance.
We can’t detail what Honda is working on for the new Africa Twin, but weight reduction will likely be considered. Honda could reduce the bike’s weight by using lightweight materials or redesigning components to improve handling and maneuverability.
Through this design visual, we want to show that Honda’s luxurious and ergonomic design can improve the bike’s overall strategy, perhaps with improved aerodynamics and updated bodywork. Ergonomics can be optimized for rider comfort, including adjustable handlebars and seat options.
The new 2024 Honda Africa Twin color will be more attractive if it dominates the blue color, or the combination of red and gold will appear very different from the previous model. It is essential to attract attention at first glance besides performance, as we know that the last color was dominated by white with a combination of red and blue.
The twin model available in 2023 offers a 1084cc twin-cylinder engine. Are they not going to upgrade that? It will receive an answer only when the official model is announced.
The engines used are the best engines ever seen in adventure bikes thanks to the experience and history that have led them to have a narrow parallel-twin design and produce torque anywhere from idle to redline. You’ll have more of a grunt and glide effortlessly down the open road.
Here are some of the rivals in the adventure motorcycle segment for sure. Each model has its strengths and unique features, and the choice ultimately comes down to the rider’s particular preference, riding style, and intended use.
- 2023 Triumph Tiger 1200 GT Range ($23,595)
- 2023 Ducati Multistrada 1200 ($27,195)
- 2023 BMW R 1250 GS ($22,165)
- 2023 KTM 1290 Super Adventure ($20,299)
- 2023 Yamaha Ténéré 700 ($10,499 USD – $13,499)
- 2023 Suzuki V-Strom 1050 ($15,199)
PRICE & RELEASE DATE
we predict the price of the 2024 Honda Africa Twin will increase if they update some design, performance, or technology, which ranges from $21,159 – $24,499, with an official announcement around the end of 2023 or next January 2024.